What You Will Do
- Responsible for analyze statistics and implement strategies to achieve the set goals and objectives in the marketing plan.
- To increase room revenue, room occupancy rate and to promote food and beverage sales
- To identify business potential and upkeep close contact with former and potential clients through personal visits, phone calls and correspondences in view of contact signing with them.
- To recommend the solution and strategies to further improve the sales performance.
- To create a demand for the products and services.
- To get information on sales & marketing of competitor and do market research to develop business opportunities.
What You Are Good At
- Degree in Hospitality and Tourism or Languages & International Studies.
- A minimum of 03 years hotel sales experience and an excellent network of contacts are required to succeed in this position.
- Good Computer skills (Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook…)
- Good communication in both English and Vietnamese
- Good skills in operator handling, fast understanding and prompt reaction to every callers and clients.
- Hardworking, enthusiastic, creative and responsible
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to set priorities for self.
- Excellent sales, customer care, account management and negotiation skills, along with a strong presentation and influencing skills are needed in order to achieve results, plus a willingness to travel (presenting to prospective partner organisations, meeting and entertaining clients, attending trade fairs/shows).
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Human resource management skills
- Financial management skills
- Good time management skills
- Strategic planning skills are an asset
- Strong network of connections is an asset
- Competitive & attractive salary
- Saturday afternoon & Sunday off
- Social & health insurance
- Warm and friendly environment
- Self-control to show individual value
- Training opportunities
About Our Company
H&K Hospitality Level 6 – South Pacific Building – 73 Ly Nam De Street – Hoan Kiem District – Hanoi
Contact person: Mr. Chi Anh
Company size: 25-99
H&K Hospitality is a professional hotel & resorts management company. We provide hospitality operators with a firm understanding of the Asia Pacific hotels & resorts perspective on a strategic professional level.
At H&K Hospitality Management our promise is a commitment to being a business partner – not just an outsourced hotel & resort management level contractor.